We have gone to great lengths to make sure your data is secure yet accessible to you at any time. Divinsa's primary computer servers are located in a data center within the Fisher Plaza in Seattle Washington, with additional facilities on Amazon's cloud computing platform, as well as in other datacenters on the West Coast.
- Building site: Fisher Plaza was built on native glacial till soil in a no-fault seismic area.
- Stability and survivability: Fisher Plaza infrastructure exceeds California seismic zone 4 standards, making it one of the most stable office structures in the Northwest.
- Power: Fisher Plaza utilizes dual access to Seattle City Light utility power grid substations, attached to Fisher Plaza at three physically diverse entrances. Six multi-megawatt backup generators are standing by to provide backup power to keep all our systems up and running at all times.
- Fuel supply: Several weeks' worth of generator fuel supply is stored securely on-site, with emergency refueling contracts and backup plans in place.
- Air conditioning: Fisher Plaza provides 3x22 redundant HVAC environmental cooling systems. In addition to the Fisher Plaza’s connectivity to Seattle City water, it has two dedicated private wells to provide backup cooling for air conditioning in the unlikely event the Plaza is cut off from city water.
- Fire: The data center is equipped with a Pre-Action Dry fire suppression system, and the building is fully sprinklered to NFPA 13 standards.
- Connectivity: Fisher Plaza is a state-of-the-art carrier neutral facility, providing connectivity to nine individual telecom and fiber providers, including AT&T, AboveNet, ABC, BBC, Time Warner Telecom, and MCI. Network.
- Bandwidth: Divinsa's ISP provides us with undersubscribed bandwidth via two 1000 Mbps GIG-E fiber connections to the Internet backbone
- Network: Proprietary, redundant and cross-configured multi-homed router network using CISCO routers and switches.
- Monitoring: Divinsa's network is proactively monitored 24x7x365.
- Servers and storage: Divinsa uses data center quality rack mounted servers, load balancing, and redundant hard disk arrays.
- Personnel security: The Fisher Plaza has on-site physical security 24x7 with digital video cameras. Perimeter and interior electronic access control system in place. All visitors must be escorted.
- Physical security: Divinsa's servers are mounted in seismically braced cabinets with lockable front and back doors for added security.
- Data security: Your data is encrypted before it leaves your computer using the highest standards (AES-256 encryption) which meet or exceed US Federal Government standards.